Hi folks,

I have a problem authenticating my RedHat 9 against Active Directory.
I'm running the MIT implementation of kerberos.

When I run kinit for my testuser it works fine. The testuser ist just a
member of the domain with read access to the directory. No other groups
or permissions. When I try to do a kinit for my own account with all its

group memberships, etc., I just get the error code 52. I read on the
internet that this is because the Windows 2000 server switches from UDP
to TCP if the maximum packet size is exceeded. I think this happens with

all my "normal" users.

It seems like a lot of people managed to authenticate against AD.
Maybesomeone can help me with this problem and tell me how he solved it.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Uli