In article
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]
oft.com>,
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] ("Peter Himmelfarb \(Excell Data
 Corporation\)") wrote:
> ./telnet -a -x msaum01
>
> Trying 10.10.0.10...
>
> Connected to abc.abc.com (10.10.0.10).
>
> Escape character is '^]'.
>
> Waiting for encryption to be negotiated...
>
> [ Kerberos V5 accepts you as ''[EMAIL PROTECTED]'' ]
>
> done.
>
> Last login: Fri Jun 27 11:47:13 from 10.10.0.10
>
> Password:

That would suggest to me that the client's Kerberos principal,
[EMAIL PROTECTED], isn't authorized to log in on any particular
account on that host.  In the simple case that means there
isn't a "bullet" in the password file, but at any rate there
must be some mapping from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to user.

   Donn Cave, [EMAIL PROTECTED]