I have another problem regarding installation of the slave KDC:

by the time I get to this point in documentation:
http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/krb5-1.3/krb5-1.3.1/doc/krb5-install.html#Create%20Host%20Keys%20for%20the%20Slave%20KDCs
I have done nothing at all with my machine that will be used as a slave
kdc.

For some reason, I feel that something was supposed to be done with that
machine, but there were no explicit instructions informing me as to what
exactly was supposed to be done. Please tell me if I was supposed to setup
configurations, installations, or anything else before this point for the
slave KDC.

If I was, then what was I supposed to do?
If I was not, then what should i do?

Regards,

James Walthall Jr
IBM - Host Integration Server Test IDD and BETA
Outside: (919) 254-8869
Tieline: 444-8869
Research Triangle Park
Raleigh, North Carolina