Hi All,

I have tried to build up the MIT Krb-1.3.4 on Windows to export the private interface
"krb5_set_default_tgs_ktypes" declared in
\krb5-1.3.4\src\include\krb5.h. I have commented out the #if KRB5_PRIVATE directive in
this specifc header file and
added the compiled libraries into my VC6.0 project linker settings. Unfortunately, it
still gives me error such as "error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_krb5_set_default_tgs_ktypes". I am pretty sure that I have included the
libraries(comerr32.lib, gssapi32.lib, krb532.lib, xpprof32.lib) in my linker settings
but it still cannot work. Is there anything I missed out? I'd appreciate your kind
help a lot. Thanks.

Peter Yen

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE
The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be
subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we
request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message
from your mail system.