On Monday, September 20, 2004 21:42:21 +0000 Jelmer Vernooij <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

Trying to get krb5 authentication working together with PostgreSQL, I
stumbled across a couple of error codes that I can't place.

The PostgreSQL error logs report that krb5_recvauth returns error
'103' when connecting from one host and '13' when connecting from
another, but I haven't been able to figure out what those two error
codes mean.

Where can I lookup these error codes? KRB5PLACEHOLD_103 was the only
one with value 103 I could find, but it isn't used anywhere in MIT
Kerberos 1.3.4.

Any ideas on how to debug these kinds of problems?

These sound like system-specific error codes, rather than those generated by Kerberos. 13 is a common value for EACCES; 103 is going to be more platform-dependent.

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Sr. Research Systems Programmer