Jeffrey Altman wrote:

> The user should then be able to browse with explorer and as long as they
> use their full User Principal Name as known to the Active Directory
> domain, they will be able to access the shares.

The active directory domain name is ADS.  The Kerberos Realm is
INS.CWRU.EDU... I've tried ADS\Username, INS.CWRU.EDU\Username,
[EMAIL PROTECTED], none of them work.

> The users should also be able to start a cmd.exe session with the "Run
> As" option and log into the local machine using their Active Directory
> User Principal Name provided that they establish an account mapping.

When I select 'Run As.' on cmd.exe it gives me an error "There are
currently no logon servers available to service the logon request." when
I try to login with INS.CWRU.EDU.  But, if I put in FOO.CWRU.EDU (which
doesn't exist), I get the same error, so I don't want to read into that
error message too much.

Another bit of information.. All DCs are Windows 2003 running in Server
2003 mode.

Thanks for your help!