Hello, and at first I apologize for my ignorance.
I have encountered some problems with my Kerberos 5 configuration.
I'd like to use an AD authentication base on my LINUX server.
Here is my configuration file krb5.conf :

[logging]
 default = FILE:/var/log/krb5libs.log
 kdc = FILE:/var/log/krb5kdc.log

[libdefaults]
 ticket_lifetime = 24000
 default_realm = DOMAIN
 dns_lookup_realm = false
 dns_lookup_kdc = false

[realms]
 DOMAIN = {
  kdc = XX.XX.XX.XX:88
  admin_server = kerberos.example.com:749
  default_domain = domain (I tried DOMAIN too...)
 }

[domain_realm]
 .domain = DOMAIN
 domain = DOMAIN

[kdc]
 profile = /var/kerberos/krb5kdc/kdc.conf

[appdefaults]
 pam = {
   debug = false
   ticket_lifetime = 36000
   renew_lifetime = 87000
   forwardable = true
   krb4_convert = false
 }

I think I am right with that, but as I type the command:

# /usr/Kerberos/bin/kinit [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I get the password prompt, I enter it (respecting the case), and I get
this error :

KDC reply did not match expectations while getting initial credentials.

I don't know what it means. I tried lots of stuffs, like Caps changing
in domain name, realm and nuser, but it doesn't work

Thanks by advance for your help and understanding

Max.