Dear professor:
      I am a Chinese graduate student.Now,I am making a Kerberos client
programme using VC++ 6.0 with Kerberos SDK. I find that I can not use the
Kclnt32.dll .
      There is a Debug Error  "The value of ESP was not properly saved across a
function call. This is ususlly a result of calling a function declared with one
calling convention with a function pointer declared with a different calling
convention."
       I desire your advice and help. Thank you very much!
                                                                  yours
WangXiangqing