On Sep 9, 2005, at 5:12, SIRE Jean-Luc RD-CORE-ISS wrote:
I have a general question about kerberos :

It concerns the KRB-AS-REP message where there is 2 encrypted parts :
*    Part 1) One included in the ticket,
*    Part 2) And another one in the "enc-part" of the message itself.

I have understood that to crypt the second part it's used the client's
key
But when i read the RFC, it doesn't appear clearly which key is used to
crypt the part 1 (ie the ticket sent by the KDC to the client) ...

RFC 4120 section 5.3 describes the ticket structure and the encryption parameters used for protecting parts of it.

ken