Greetings!

I am writing a module for Apache that does Kerberos authentication as
well as providing Basic authentication as a fallback and authorization
via Apple's Directory Services.  I have followed both Apple's sample
code and the code from mod_auth_kerb and think I've got my mind
wrapped around the whole process.  I am running into a problem though
where gss_accept_sec_context will sometimes return properly and let
everything go through.  Other times it will return with a major error
of "851968" (Unexpected error) and a minor error of "0" (No error).
Needless to say, this has me somewhat stumped.  Does anyone know where
else I can look to see what exactly it is not liking on the times that
it fails?

Thanks in advance!

Nathan Mellis
Application Developer