Hi Kevin,

I found the problem, please help me in solving it. When decoding AS_REQ pa-data from the function asn1_decode_pa_pk_as_req_draft9( ..) in file asn1_k_decode.c the macro get_implicit_octet_string(val->signedAuthPack.length, val->signedAuthPack.data, 0) is invoked.
which checks for asn1class = CONTEXT_SPECIFIC and construction = PRIMITIVE, but
 when i logged these values it was asn1class
= CONTEXT_SPECIFIC and construction = CONSTRUCTED because of which it is
failing to decode pa_data of AS_REQ.

How can i make the pa_data to be have the expected decoding value for
construction( expected value is PRIMITIVE ).
Please guide me to solve this
Thank you
naveen

notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message.Global Edge
Software Ltd has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but
is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this
e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or
attachment. Global Edge Software Ltd reserves the right to monitor and review
the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address