Event ID:                4
Date:                       1/13/2010
Time:                       6:16:35 PM
User:                       N/A
Computer:               BRAPRINT001
The kerberos client received a KRB_AP_ERR_MODIFIED error from the server
SLH-001155$.  The target name used was cifs/ATL017784.dir.ucb-group.com. This
indicates that the password used to encrypt the kerberos service ticket is
different than that on the target server. Commonly, this is due to identically
named  machine accounts in the target realm (DIR.UCB-GROUP.COM), and the client
realm.   Please contact your system administrator.

ATL017784.dir.ucb-group.com [10.70.11.107]

We captured network for it. Can you please help here what is going on?

captured file is available at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WDIG1CAT