Hi All,

We are currently in the process of kerberising Java services but there is a
step that is not clear. When the client receives a service ticket and sends it
to the service, how does the service verify and decrypt the ticket?From my
understanding of the protocol, the service ticket is encrypted using the hash
of the service password. Can I produce this hash on the service and use it to
decrypt the ticket or is there another standard way of doing this?We use MIT
kerberos V5 and the client uses JAAS to login to Kerberos, then writes the
ticket to a file which will be sent to the service
Thanks