Hi, I'm an administrator of an Active Directory environment. And I need to
get the kerberos version of a Microsoft Windows Server operating system by
command lines

I need to migrate from Windows 2016 to Windows 2019 and I want to see the
differences between them. (if there are any)

Thank you very much in advance.
--
[image: BBVA | Creando Oportunidades]
*Ignacio **Martín** Chaffin*