Hello Kerberos,

It seems, if multiple servers supply separate keytabs, then the
subsequent kerberos auth request targeted for multiple kerberos servers
with separate keytabs and application keep on
updating "default_keytab_name" global variable and it causes some of the
authentication requests to fail and it throws this error

*"GSS-API error gss_accept_sec_context: Request ticket server HTTP/ not
found in keytab" *(major code - 186a5, d0000)

Using this api *krb5_gss_register_acceptor_identity() *to set the default
keytab file for kerberos authentication.

It seems to be a single global keytab file used by the krb5 library.
Can we use any other gss_api to maintain the local context of the keytab
file and send this keytab for every authentication request?

 Thanks,