Hi,
I have a requirement to authenticate my application (Golang)  against a proxy
server which requires Kerberos authentication.
I have achieved this on Windows using github/alexbrainman/sspi Golang
package.From that package I basically call
negotiate.AcquireCurrentUserCredentials() and negotiate.NewClientContext() to
get the client token which gets passed to the proxy server in
Proxy-Authorization header.
I want to achieve the same on macOS and looking for suitable libraries.  Can I
use MIT Kerberos library for this purpose ?what are the APIs equivalent to get
client token without prompting the user for password ? The user would have
acquired Kerberos ticket on sign-in as a domain user. Appreciate any inputs on
this. Thank you.
-mk