Hi,
I have an application that authenticates against a Proxy server which user
Kerberos authentication scheme.
My application is using SSPI library (github/alexbrainman/sspiĀ Golang package
to be exact) generate a kerberos token and this token is passed to the Proxy
server through Proxy-Authorization header "Proxy-Authorization: Negotiate
<kerberos token>"
My query, for the subsequent calls to the proxy do I need to regenerate this
key or can I reuse the one generated the first time ? Or is it that each call
to the proxy is treated as a session and that Kerberos token is for that
session only ?

Thanks for any info.