Problem persists even with upstart or without quiet and splash. Booting with
systemd.debug-shell also didn't help to much. After a couple of times problem
takes place even when booting a Ubuntu 15.04 live usb. To make sure my laptop
is ok I did try to boot with the same usb a Ubuntu 14.10 image, all works fine.
Here is  a onedrive link to a screen capture where it hangs:
http://1drv.ms/1aTzFgt
also after  a while there are a lot of "f" on the screen
http://1drv.ms/1aTzZvN

I'm sorry for providing information via a photo.

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-flo in Ubuntu.

  ubuntu 15.04 hangs at purple scren even with nomodeset

Status in linux-flo package in Ubuntu:

  After installing Ubuntu 15.04 a few times, I'm always having the same
  problem, after booting the system several times, it always  hangs at
  plymouth. Before the problem takes place  I always notice some
  flickering on the screen after  plymouth The problem persists even
  with the nomodeset parameter or with recovery mode. I'm using a Acer
  Asipire V5-552G.