Public bug reported:

The last two kernel updates boot but the monitor stays in "power save"
mode, so i can't do anything from keyboard.  I can login via ethernet.
The failing upgrades were 3.19.0-64 and 3.19.0-65. Everything works if i
revert back to 3.19.0-61.  64-bit kernel on dell inspiron 3252

attachment is from running working 0-61

** Attachment added: "lspci-vnvn.log"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1603397/+attachment/4701439/+files/lspci-vnvn.log

  booting new 3.19.0-65, monitor stays in power save