same here, I only hear a lot of static noise and cracking and loud
horrible noise, so car bluetooth can't be used at all. This should be
fixed ASAP as it's an important feature that should be working without
any significant issue. I also have MX4 and on MX4 it works well.

Packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  Bluetooth not working with Meizu Pro 5

Status in turbo:
  New
Status in bluez package in Ubuntu:

  I have problems with bluetooth. When I connect my Jabra Supreme
  headset, or connect with my car (Ford Fiesta), I only hear a lot of
  noise. This is both when I make a call, or receive an incoming call. I
  can hear music via bluetooth without problems on both headset, and in
  the car.