I've spent time debugging this and it looks like the problem is with the
BT chip firmware that potentially contains not ideal parameters.

I've also captured an audio sample directly from pcm and the sound is
clear at the beginning however the quality decreases over time with the
noise overtaking the voice eventually [like the noise volume increases
step by step]. At the same time the voice through BT headset is polluted
with the noise from the beginning.

I have also used a different firmware for the BT chip and as it produced
no audio at all through the BT it has also made the pcm record perfectly
clean from the beginning till the end.

Packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  Bluetooth headset not working with Meizu Pro 5 Ubuntu Edition

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Confirmed
Status in turbo:
  Confirmed
Status in bluez package in Ubuntu:

  My bluetooth headset perfectly connects to my Meizu Pro 5. However,
  the sound quality is so poor (a lot of noise) such that you don't
  understand your communication partner. Note that the headset works
  perfectly together with Ubuntu on my Nexus 4.