** Project changed: launchpad => linux (Ubuntu)

  Kernel 4.4.0-34 caused Redshift/Flux/brightness-controller etc. to
  stop working

  As per reported by several users, such as in
  https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2333398, apps that control
  screen gamma, such as Redshift/Flux/brightness-controller, stopped
  working under the newest kernel 4.4.0-34 in Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, and
  we're not sure what caused the issue.

  Those apps are still working well on external monitors. It's just the
  internal monitor that is not responsive. Any setting just simply has
  no effect.

  It seems that all the users are using Skylake-based laptop.

  In my case, my laptop is on Skylake and GTX980M.

  Links for the individual apps mentioned above:
  - Redshift http://jonls.dk/redshift/
  - Flux https://justgetflux.com/linux.html
  - brightness-controller
https://apps.ubuntu.com/cat/applications/brightness-controller/