I've done what I can to report this apparent error. I'm happy to help in any way that I can but I will need clear guidance. I'm not a computer programmer!
-- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel Packages, which is subscribed to linux in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1634767 Title: Shotwell 0.22.0 Ubuntu 16.10 trash process not working as expected Status in linux package in Ubuntu: Incomplete Bug description: Using "Delete" or "Empty Rubbish Bin" with the "remove and trash" option in Shotwell 0.22.0 rubbish bin, files do not appear in system rubbish bin as expected in Ubuntu 16.10. However, the aforementioned files do appear in the system rubbish bin when viewed in Ubuntu 14.04 so Shotwell 0.22.0 in Ubuntu 16.10 seems to have performed correctly. To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1634767/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

