I tried, but failed:
$ apport-collect 1635157
dpkg-query: no packages found matching linux
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/share/apport/apport-kde", line 530, in <module>
sys.exit(UserInterface.run_argv())
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/apport/ui.py", line 658, in run_argv
return self.run_update_report()
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/apport/ui.py", line 574, in
run_update_report
response = self.ui_present_report_details(allowed_to_report)
File "/usr/share/apport/apport-kde", line 367, in ui_present_report_details
desktop_info)
File "/usr/share/apport/apport-kde", line 184, in __init__
self.ui.ui_update_view(self)
File "/usr/share/apport/apport-kde", line 358, in ui_update_view
QTreeWidgetItem(keyitem, [str(line)])
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\ufffd' in position
92: ordinal not in range(128)
On a sidenote: I have been experiencing this bug for more than a week
since the upgrade but was unable to reproduce the last two wake-ups, so
it's intermittant to say the least, or mysteriously fixed?
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Packages, which is subscribed to linux in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1635157
Title:
Bluetooth disabled after resume from standby on Yakkety (regression)
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
Incomplete
Bug description:
Since the upgrade from Xenial to Yakkety bluetooth is disabled after
resume from standby. I have never before experienced this behaviour in
Ubuntu so I regard this a regression.
Laptop: Dell XPS 13 L322X
Bluetooth adapter: built-in Intel USB BT (8087:07da)
Kernel: 4.8.2 (mainline)
# rfkill list
1: phy0: Wireless LAN
Soft blocked: no
Hard blocked: no
14: hci0: Bluetooth
Soft blocked: no
Hard blocked: no
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1635157/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp