The microcode on DELL KNL-D machine is 0xffff01a0, while our SDV is
0xffff01a3. So it is possible to upgrade bios first.

Another strange thing in cpuinfo is cpu frequency is 998.962MHz, why is
it not 1.3GHz ?

  Yakkety failures on Xeon Phi (Dell Poweredge C6320p)

Status in linux source package in Yakkety:

  Dell Poweredge C6320p machine with Intel Xeon Phi processor, running
certification tests.
  I see 2 segfaults in the logs, there are more errors in the cert tests which
I will post later.

  Linux brief-badger 4.8.0-27-generic #29-Ubuntu SMP Thu Oct 20 21:03:13
  UTC 2016 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux