Sorry there is mistake in comment #24.If secure boot in Bios is disabled
then only i can see wifi networks.Please solve this i don't want to
disable UEFI secure boot.

  WiFi not working (Broadcom BCM4311 )

  After installing Natty from scratch I also installed Broadcom STA
  driver offered through Additional drivers but WiFi is not working.
  Network manager is not showing any wifi networks, and wifi light on my
  laptop is off. I tried to repeat procedure (stop/start Broadcome STA
  driver) but nothing happens. Tried also WiFi switch on laptop but
  still nothing. WiFi was working just fine on previous Ubuntu versions
  just after installing additional driver.

  Natty Alpha3, Broadcom BCM4311.

  Package: firefox 4.0~b12+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu3
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-5.32-generic 2.6.38-rc6
  Uname: Linux 2.6.38-5-generic i686
  NonfreeKernelModules: wl
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Wed Mar  9 15:56:54 2011
  FirefoxPackages:
   firefox 4.0~b12+build1+nobinonly-0ubuntu3
   flashplugin-installer 10.2.152.27ubuntu1
   adobe-flashplugin N/A
   icedtea-plugin 1.0~20110122-0ubuntu1
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" - Alpha i386 (20110302)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_GB:en
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   LC_MESSAGES=en_GB.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: firefox
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to natty on 2011-03-09 (0 days ago)