How should I set IMA_APPRAISE_SIGNED_INIT ? (y/n)

The X509 paths do not appear to be correct, so I've changed them to

CONFIG_IMA_X509_PATH="/etc/keys/x509_ima.der"
CONFIG_EVM_X509_PATH="/etc/keys/x509_evm.der"

  [17.04 FEAT] Build IMA and the TPM device drivers into the KVM on
  POWER host/NV kernel

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  Update the kernel config such that the I2C TPM device drivers and
  their dependencies are built into the kernel so that IMA can start
  measuring from the first file the kernel loads from storage:

  CONFIG_TCG_TPM=y
  CONFIG_TCG_TIS_I2C_ATMEL=y
  CONFIG_TCG_TIS_I2C_INFINEON=y
  CONFIG_TCG_TIS_I2C_NUVOTON=y

  Also update IMA and EVM config options and their dependencies such
  that IMA and EVM are enabled:

  CONFIG_IMA=y
  CONFIG_IMA_MEASURE_PCR_IDX=10
  CONFIG_IMA_LSM_RULES=y