This bug is missing log files that will aid in diagnosing the problem.
>From a terminal window please run:

apport-collect 1648526

and then change the status of the bug to 'Confirmed'.

If, due to the nature of the issue you have encountered, you are unable
to run this command, please add a comment stating that fact and change
the bug status to 'Confirmed'.

This change has been made by an automated script, maintained by the
Ubuntu Kernel Team.

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  Intel 8265 Bluetooth ([8087:0A2B]) fails to init properly on wakeup
  from hibernation

  I am experiencing issues with hibernation on a xiaomi mibook air with
  the Intel 8265 Bluetooth chip ([8087:0A2B]). When waking up from
  hibernation, the chip fails to properly initialize (?).

  More specifically, when trying to hibernate a second time the notebook will
fail to enter hibernation mode due to:
  "Freezing of tasks failed after 20.00r seconds (1 tasks refusing to freeze,
wq_busy=0)"
  where the task failing to freeze is hciconfig.

  This seems to be due to a kernel bug initializing the bluetooth device
  on wakeup from hibernation. The kernel message reads "kernel:
  Bluetooth: hci0: Setting Intel event mask failed (-16)".

  I have attached
  1) /proc/version_signature
  2) sudo lspci -vnvn
  3) journalctrl

  I can confirm that the issue with hibernation is resolved by blacklisting the
bluetooth chip in
  /etc/udev/rules.d/81-bluetooth-hci.rules

  I have tried the most recent mainline kernel from the ubuntu kernel
  ppa and can confirm that the problem also occurs there
  (http://kernel.ubuntu.com/~kernel-ppa/mainline/v4.9-rc8/).

  Please let me know if I can provide any other information to help fixing this
bug.

  I am running Maui Linux, which is basically Ubuntu 16.04 but includes
  more up-to-date KDE packages.