Are there an functional issues with the system, or do you only see that
error message?

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  Error during Ubuntu 16.04 LTS boot in Asus R510V Laptop

  Hello, I have this error during de booting of Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.

  [ 11.271422] tpm_crb MSFT0101:00: can't region for resource [mem
  0xfed40080-0xfed40fff]

  I have the latest Nvidia drivers 370.28 https://launchpad.net
  /~graphics-drivers/+archive/ubuntu/ppa and I install the last Intel
  graphics https://01.org/linuxgraphics/downloads/intel-graphics-update-
  tool-linux-os-v2.0.2

  I try change Nvidia Graphics to Intel by the result it's the same.