However, I notcied powertop is now not automatically choosing to adjust
many of the bad parameters to good (not sure if that is related...).
Most of the PCI devices are not set to Bad when previously they were
automatically at Good.

Bad           Enable SATA link power management for host0

   Bad           Enable SATA link power management for host1
   Bad           Enable Audio codec power management
   Bad           Runtime PM for I2C Adapter i2c-2 (i915 gmbus dpd)
   Bad           Autosuspend for USB device USB Receiver [Logitech]
   Bad           Runtime PM for I2C Adapter i2c-1 (i915 gmbus dpb)
   Bad           Autosuspend for USB device Touchscreen [ELAN]
   Bad           Runtime PM for I2C Adapter i2c-0 (i915 gmbus dpc)
   Bad           Runtime PM for PCI Device Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-H
PCI Express Root Por
   Bad           Runtime PM for PCI Device Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
RTS525A PCI Express Ca
   Bad           Runtime PM for PCI Device Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-H
PCI Express Root Por
   Bad           Runtime PM for PCI Device Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-H
PCI Express Root Por
   Bad           Runtime PM for PCI Device Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-H
PCI Express Root Por
   Bad           Runtime PM for PCI Device Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-H PMC
   Bad           Runtime PM for PCI Device Intel Corporation Device a171
   Bad           Runtime PM for PCI Device Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-H
SMBus
   Bad           Runtime PM for PCI Device NVIDIA Corporation Device 13b6
   Bad           Runtime PM for PCI Device Intel Corporation Device 24fd
   Bad           Runtime PM for PCI Device Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-H
LPC Controller
   Bad           Runtime PM for PCI Device Samsung Electronics Co Ltd Device
a804
   Bad           Runtime PM for PCI Device Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-H
SATA controller [AHC
   Bad           Runtime PM for PCI Device Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-H
CSME HECI #1
   Bad           Runtime PM for PCI Device Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-H
LPSS I2C Controller
   Bad           Runtime PM for PCI Device Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-H
LPSS I2C Controller
   Bad           Runtime PM for PCI Device Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-H
Thermal subsystem
   Bad           Runtime PM for PCI Device Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-H
USB 3.0 xHCI Control
   Bad           Runtime PM for PCI Device Intel Corporation Device 591b
   Bad           Runtime PM for PCI Device Intel Corporation Sky Lake PCIe
Controller (x16)
   Bad           Runtime PM for PCI Device Intel Corporation Device 5910
   Bad           Runtime PM for PCI Device Intel Corporation Sunrise Point-H
PCI Express Root Por
   Bad           Runtime PM for PCI Device Intel Corporation Skylake Processor
Thermal Subsystem
   Good          Bluetooth device interface status
   Good          NMI watchdog should be turned off
   Good          VM writeback timeout
   Good          Autosuspend for USB device xHCI Host Controller [usb1]
   Good          Autosuspend for USB device xHCI Host Controller [usb2]
   Good          I2C Device i2c-DLL07BF:01 has no runtime power management
   Good          Autosuspend for USB device Integrated_Webcam_HD
[CN045G28724876BOB496A01]
   Good          Autosuspend for unknown USB device 1-4 (8087:0a2b)
   Good          Runtime PM for I2C Adapter i2c-6 (Synopsys DesignWare I2C
adapter)
   Good          Runtime PM for I2C Adapter i2c-7 (Synopsys DesignWare I2C
adapter)
   Good          Wake-on-lan status for device wlp2s0

  No C-State Deeper than C3 utilized by Kaby Lake 7820HQ in Precision
  5520

Status in linux source package in Xenial:

  My processor does not appear to be utilizing and idling states deeper
  than C3.

  Package: linux-image-4.4.0-66-generic 4.4.0-66.87
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.5
  Architecture: amd64
  AudioDevicesInUse:
   USER        PID ACCESS COMMAND
   /dev/snd/controlC0:  carl       2446 F.... pulseaudio
  CurrentDesktop: Unity
  Date: Mon Mar 13 08:57:06 2017
  DistributionChannelDescriptor:
   # This is a distribution channel descriptor
   # For more information see
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/DistributionChannelDescriptor
   canonical-oem-somerville-xenial-amd64-20160624-2
  HibernationDevice: RESUME=UUID=65474558-ead3-4d66-85e5-b55f81978b88
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 16.04 "Xenial" - Build amd64 LIVE Binary
20160624-10:47
  IwConfig:
   lo        no wireless extensions.

   wlp2s0    no wireless extensions.
  MachineType: Dell Inc. Precision 5520
  ProcFB: 0 inteldrmfb
  ProcKernelCmdLine: BOOT_IMAGE=/boot/vmlinuz-4.4.0-66-generic.efi.signed
root=UUID=d19efcb8-515b-494c-a236-ee0da23f2393 ro acpi_rev_override locale=C
quiet splash vt.handoff=7
  RelatedPackageVersions:
   linux-restricted-modules-4.4.0-66-generic N/A
   linux-backports-modules-4.4.0-66-generic  N/A
   linux-firmware                            1.157.8
  SourcePackage: linux
  dmi.bios.date: 01/18/2017
  dmi.bios.vendor: Dell Inc.
  dmi.bios.version: 1.1.3
  dmi.board.name: 0X41RR
  dmi.board.vendor: Dell Inc.
  dmi.board.version: A00
  dmi.chassis.type: 10
  dmi.chassis.vendor: Dell Inc.
  dmi.modalias:
dmi:bvnDellInc.:bvr1.1.3:bd01/18/2017:svnDellInc.:pnPrecision5520:pvr:rvnDellInc.:rn0X41RR:rvrA00:cvnDellInc.:ct10:cvr:
  dmi.product.name: Precision 5520
  dmi.sys.vendor: Dell Inc.