We are not able to test the upstream kernel at this time. The consensus
is that the risk, however unlikely, of extended downtime is too great at
this point in our development cycle. It must wait for a break in the
action, my apologies.

  ubuntu freezes on suspend after upgrade to 4.10.0-27

  Immediately after upgrading to 4.10.0-27, system unresponsive after
  suspend. This did not occur previously with 4.8.0-56. HP Z820, XEON
  ES-2669, Nvidia Quadro K2000.