** Also affects: linux (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
** Changed in: ubuntu-mate
Status: New => Invalid
** Summary changed:
- logitech camera not working in UM 16.04.2 onwards
+ logitech camera not working in 16.04.2 onwards
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel
Packages, which is subscribed to linux in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1694168
Title:
logitech camera not working in 16.04.2 onwards
Status in ubuntu-mate:
Invalid
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
Incomplete
Bug description:
I installed UM 16.04.2 last week and my logitech UVC Camera wasn't
being picked up and when I used cheese the camera option was greyed
out as if the webcam was not present.
I installed 16.10 and the same problem.
I then installed UM 16.04.1 and the webcam is working again.
So, I am guessing some change in UM from 16.04.2 onwards has caused
the problem
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-mate/+bug/1694168/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~kernel-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp