** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  Suspending Lubuntu 16.04.3 results in network manager stops working

  Hello, as per title I noticed that when I suspend Lubuntu 16.04.3 the
  network manager stops working or better it behaves weird. I noticed 4
  behaviors in different occasions:

  1) Enable networking and enable wifi are toggled but the connection I
  used before suspending is not shown (others are).

  2) Enable networking and enable wifi are toggled but no Wi-Fi
  connections are displayed.

  3) The icon changes to loading but it gets stuck, sometimes it just
  stays like that until I restart the network manager or sometimes it
  unstucks and connects, but instead of showing the "internet bars" for
  Wi-Fi it shows the icon as when you connect to a wired connection.

  3)The network manager menu is grey and you can't click anything (no
  connections are shown).

  The only way I have is either to restart nm-applet or restart Lubuntu.

  I have seen this behavior for maybe 3 days, therefore I am assuming
  one package was updated and the update messes up with the suspending
  system.

  The Network Manager I have is 1.2.6-0ubuntu0.16.04.1 and Xfce Power
  Manager is 1.4.4-4ubuntu2.

  Can someone investigate?
  Has anyone else experienced this?
  If more info are needed I will try to do my best :)