Binary package hint: linux-headers-2.6.27-7-generic

Since I'm running 8.10 alpha6 64-bit, I'm having now and then a frozen machine
for 1 or more minutes.
Although I can not pinpoint the reason, it seems to happen soon after booting
and round the whole hour.
I guess there is some process in the background responsible. So I include the
entries of the system log  from the freezes at 12:00 and 14:00.

I'm not sure if I file this issue under the right package. Sorry for
that.

** Tags: apport-collected kernel-core kernel-reviewed kj-triage linux-2.6.27
needs-kernel-logs
--
ata1.00: exception Emask 0x0 SAct 0x807f SErr 0x0 action 0x6 frozen
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/285892