My machine (XPS 13 9360) won't go into suspend properly after upgrading
from linux-image-4.13.0-17-generic to linux-image-4.13.0-19-generic.

This affects both suspend through lid close and "systemctl suspend".
Screen goes off, power led remains lit. Then after some time the screen
comes back on, is stuck and lets me wait for a few before becoming
responsive again.

Booting back into 4.13.0-17 resolved the issue.

** Tags: kernel-bug suspend systemd
--
Suspend broken after kernel upgrade
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1738224