This bug certainly needs to be treated as urgent. It's being tracked as
part of the critical SLA process and blocks deployments of foundation
bundles in the QA lab and in the field.

Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-fan in Ubuntu.

  /usr/sbin/fanctl: arithmetic expression: expecting primary |
  unconfigured interfaces cause ifup failures

Status in juju:
  Invalid
Status in OPNFV:
  Fix Committed
Status in ubuntu-fan package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in ubuntu-fan source package in Xenial:
  Fix Committed
Status in ubuntu-fan source package in Zesty:
  Confirmed
Status in ubuntu-fan source package in Artful:
  Confirmed
Status in ubuntu-fan source package in Bionic:

  I'm seeing this error as the status of multiple containers in my
  deploy:

  http://paste.ubuntu.com/26166720/

  I can't connect to the parent machines anymore either - it seems
  networking is totally hosed on the machines.

  This is with juju 2.3.1.