** Also affects: ubuntu-power-systems

** Changed in: ubuntu-power-systems

     Assignee: (unassigned) => Canonical Kernel Team (canonical-kernel-team)

** Tags added: triage-g

  MLX: Set network offload for ppc64el

Status in The Ubuntu-power-systems project:

  == Comment: #0 - Breno Leitao <bren...@br.ibm.com> - 2018-01-12 07:01:25 ==
  Hi Canonical,

  We've been looking at an adapter from Mellanox and we need to do some kernel
config changes.

  This adapter is essentially an ethernet adapter with accelerators ,
  capable of doing some interesting network offloads, such as offload of
  IPsec. There was some kernel support that went upstream fairly
  recently that is needed to support it.

   The kernel config options are:

  CONFIG_XFRM_OFFLOAD
  CONFIG_INET_ESP_OFFLOAD