There is no output from lspci -vvnn, so not uploading lspci-vvnn.log.

  Random reboots with 4.13.0-26 on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

  After installing kernel 4.13.0-26 (and 4.13.0-31) we are seeing random
  reboots on virtual machines (VSIs) hosted by SoftLayer.  The physical
  hosts were patched earlier this month but I don't have the details yet
  or access to the hypervisors.  We noticed 4.13.0-31 was rebooting
  frequently and went to 4.13.0-26 instead which was performing better
  but still suffering from the random reboots.  The VMs still on the old
  4.4 kernels haven't had any random reboots at all.  We don't have any
  intel-microcode package installed, and I'm not sure it would make a
  difference for VMs...?  We have seen this on both Broadwell and
  Haswell systems.  The attached apport file is from one of the
  Broadwell servers.