This bug is missing log files that will aid in diagnosing the problem.
While running an Ubuntu kernel (not a mainline or third-party kernel)
please enter the following command in a terminal window:

apport-collect 1745965

and then change the status of the bug to 'Confirmed'.

If, due to the nature of the issue you have encountered, you are unable
to run this command, please add a comment stating that fact and change
the bug status to 'Confirmed'.

This change has been made by an automated script, maintained by the
Ubuntu Kernel Team.

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  task systemd-udevd:367 and ksdioirqd/mmc1:399 blocked for more than
  120 seconds.

  Hello everyone,

  I am new reporting this kind of problems but as I do not know how
  important is this issue I decided to post it here.

  I have to say that despite the device has a wireless card, Ubuntu does
  not detect it. It should work using the mwifiex driver (mwifiex,
  mwifiex_sdio and cfg80211 modules). All the modules are loaded as
  lsmod shows them.

  I would also like to add that I contacted the hardware provider, and they
encourage me to install liberta-firmware, but, as I am using Ubuntu 16.04 LTS,
this packet is not in the repository, so I found that installing linux-firmware
package, this could install part of liberta-firmware features, but it did not
fix anything at all.
  I hope that this info was enough to track the problem I am having.

  Best regards and thank you all beforehand.