Alberto,

Your log shows some issues with a USB device that looks like it might be
causing some delays (on resume from sleep?). Looks like maybe an HP
printer?

Please try unplugging your USB devices and see if that avoids the issue.

** Also affects: linux (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: gdm3 (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  Screen freeze for some time when unlocking

Status in gdm3 package in Ubuntu:

  When trying to unlock the machine, sometimes the screen freezes entirely
(including mouse and keyboard input) for a long time either right away or after
submitting the password.
  The freeze lasts for 10-20s, and sometimes the display goes into suspend.

  I've seen this behavior on both my computers, both fresh 18.04
  installs.

  Package: gdm3 3.27.92-0ubuntu1
  ApportVersion: 2.20.8-0ubuntu10
  Architecture: amd64