Every one of these except the last three (the ones from the powerpc
tree) are on the other bug, so I'm going to commit them as part of that
one. That bug also includes the additional fix I identified.

The last one, a5d4b5891c2f1f865a2def1eb0030f534e77ff86, does not apply
and seems to be missing prerequisite patches. I'm going to hold off
applying these three patches, please advise of the full list of patches
necessary to apply this commit. Thanks!

  Important Kernel fixes to be backported for Power9 (kvm)

Status in The Ubuntu-power-systems project:
  Triaged
Status in linux source package in Bionic:

  == Comment: #0 - Satheesh Rajendran <sathe...@in.ibm.com> - 2018-03-26
02:18:44 ==
  ---Problem Description---
  Important Kernel fixes to be backported for Power9 (kvm)

  Contact Information = sathe...@in.ibm.com

  ---uname output---
  4.15.0-13-generic

  Machine Type = power9 boston 2.2 (pvr 004e 1202)

  ---Debugger---
  A debugger is not configured

  ---Steps to Reproduce---
   Following upstream patches are need to be backported for Power9 KVM to
function well.

  * Emulation of VMX loads and stores for MMIO.

  09f984961c13 KVM: PPC: Book3S: Add MMIO emulation for VMX instructions
  6df3877fc962 KVM: PPC: Book3S: Fix compile error that occurs with some gcc
versions (needed once 09f984961c13 is in)

  * Other important fixes.

  05f2bb0313a2 KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: Fix handling of secondary HPTEG in HPT
resizing code
  790a9df5fbef KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: Make HPT resizing work on POWER9
  a8b48a4dccea KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: Fix trap number return from
__kvmppc_vcore_entry

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/powerpc/linux.git/commit/?h=fixes&id=ff6781fd1bb404d8a551c02c35c70cec1da17ff1

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/powerpc/linux.git/commit/?h=fixes&id=e4b79900222b8cccd4da4a7a89581f0e1b764ed2
  and

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/powerpc/linux.git/commit/?h=fixes&id=a5d4b5891c2f1f865a2def1eb0030f534e77ff86

  Stack trace output:
   no

  Oops output:
   no

  System Dump Info:
    The system is not configured to capture a system dump.

  *Additional Instructions for sathe...@in.ibm.com:
  -Attach sysctl -a output output to the bug.