** Changed in: zfs-linux (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to zfs-linux in Ubuntu.

  zfs destroy, dataset is busy; zpool export tank, umount failed

Status in zfs-linux package in Ubuntu:

  1.) lsb_release -rd
  Release:        17.10

  2.) apt-cache policy zfsutils-linux
  zfsutils-linux:
    Installed: 0.6.5.11-1ubuntu3
    Candidate: 0.6.5.11-1ubuntu3
    Version table:
   *** 0.6.5.11-1ubuntu3 500

  3.) modinfo zfs |head
  filename:       /lib/modules/4.13.0-17-generic/kernel/zfs/zfs/zfs.ko
  version:        0.6.5.11-1ubuntu3

  I use the /dev/zvol/tank/zvolpathshere blockdevices as hdd for vms(for
  qemu 2.10.1 machines). I check to see if the qemu process terminates,
  it does. I check with lsof to see if there are any handles open to my
  zvol paths, there aren't any. The zvols do not have any snapshots. The
  zvols are not mounted with mount because i checked

  But when i enter:
  - zfs destroy tank/clones/os/hdd_X it says "dataset is busy"
  - zfs export tank it says "umount failed"

  All i can do is:
  - zfs rename tank/clones/os/hdd_x  tank/trash/hdd_X_bad

  The only way to delete those zvols is after the server reboots, my
  very last option..