Public bug reported:

Due to the fact that we are no longer guaranteed to produce an initrd
from our postinst, flash-kernel can fail on upgrade when it attempts to
operate (incorrectly, because it's not smart) on the wrong kernel, and
fails to find the initrd we've not yet made.

This is worked around in flash-kernel 3.90ubuntu2, but all linux-image
packages need to Breaks on << that version to ensure upgrade ordering.

This should only apply to kernels which build on arm64 or armhf.

** Affects: linux (Ubuntu)

  linux-image packages need to Break flash-kernel << 3.90ubuntu2