It turns out that you need to install linux-modules-
extra-4.15.0-1011-azure to get this module.

Khaled, Klebers and I had a discussion before, for the zram module in the gcp
kernel.
In the end we decide to disable this test instead of changing the test to add
the extra package as its dependency.

I think this is similar to the old aufo.ko story here (although I
believe docker package is more widely used than this)
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/kernel-team/2017-March/082978.html

"Docker requires aufs, and the Docker forums suggest that folks bump into
this problem frequently enough ("oh, it turned out that I needed to install
linux-image-extra to get it working")."

Packages, which is subscribed to linux-azure in Ubuntu.

  zram module is missing in linux-azure

Status in linux-azure package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in linux-azure source package in Xenial:
  Fix Committed
Status in linux-azure source package in Bionic:

  ubuntu_zram_smoke_test regression test is failing due to the missing
  module zram:

  http://10.246.72.46/4.15.0-1004.4-azure/bionic-linux-azure-

azure-4.15.0-Basic_A1-ubuntu_zram_smoke_test/ubuntu_zram_smoke_test/results/ubuntu_zram_smoke_test
  .zram-smoke-test/debug/ubuntu_zram_smoke_test.zram-smoke-
  test.DEBUG.html