Javi,

My first thought is that it looks like the kernel doesn't have a driver
that supports your bluetooth hardware. If it did then the 'rfkill'
command would usually mention "bluetooth".

Next, please run the following commands on the machine:

  lspci -k > lspci.txt
  lsusb > lsusb.txt
  dmesg > dmesg.txt
  dpkg -l > dpkg.txt

and then attach the resulting four text files to this bug.

** Tags added: bionic

** Changed in: bluez (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: linux (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to bluez in Ubuntu.

  Bluetooth doesn't work on ubuntu 18.04 LTS (Acer aspire E1-571)

Status in bluez package in Ubuntu:

  Hello,
  I have installed ubuntu 18.04 LTS on my laptop Acer aspire E1-571 and I
cannot turn on the bluetooth. It's not that it doesn't find the devises, but I
do not either have the option to turn it on.
  I've tried installing all drivers I have found (bluez gnome, blueman, shell
extension...), but the same issue remains.

  It is no blocked either, I've tried "sudo rfkill list" in every
  modification and always the same:

  0: acer-wireless: Wireless LAN
      Soft blocked: no
      Hard blocked: no
  1: phy0: Wireless LAN
      Soft blocked: no
      Hard blocked: no
  2: brcmwl-0: Wireless LAN
      Soft blocked: no
      Hard blocked: no

  Do someone know what might be happening? Any solution?

  Thank you so much in advance.