add "linux" as affected package.

** Package changed: ubuntu => linux (Ubuntu)

  Occasional kernel panic on shutdown in ext4 code (dquot_drop)

  Occasionally (about once every three weeks) my machine experiences a
  kernel panic somewhere in the ext4 code on shutdown (and only on
  shutdown).

  Ubuntu Version: 18.04, x86-64

  Platform: AMD Ryzen R7 2700 on an Asrock AB350M-Pro4 mainboard.

  I attached two photos of the panic messages, one occurring on May
  16th, the other on June 26th. The call trace is identical in both.

  Given how similar the messages are, I don't think this is an
  intermittent machine-related glitch. As of yet, however, I could not
  identify a pattern on when the issue occurs.

  Kernel versions:
   - May 16th: 4.15.0-20-generic
   - June 26th: 4.15.0-23-generic