ubuntu 18.04 Laptop Samsung RF711 and Sony V7
the nvidia driver creates an unknown screen and also opens it.

I do not see a login window and a desktop
I enter the password blind, I start the desktop and do not see him.
with the right mouse button and background I can change the screen.

** Affects: nvidia-graphics-drivers-390 (Ubuntu)

nvidia 390 driver creates unknown screen
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1754396
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Kernel Packages,
which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers-390 in Ubuntu.