Hello, I see a lot of issues reading SD card as disk, I have problem with a
digital signature card.
my lsusb says

Bus 001 Device 002: ID 058f:6364 Alcor Micro Corp. AU6477 Card Reader
Controller

pcsc_scan sees the card reader but does not see the card inserted. this
probme is present since the update to 16.04, the card was seen and used
before.

thank you for your help..

  058f:6377 Alcor Micro Corp. Multimedia Card Reader don't work in
  Ubuntu 9.04/9.10

  In Ubuntu 8.10 this cardreader - work fine, but after upgrade Ubuntu
  from 8.10 to 9.04 - it's not work.

  In lsusb - it displayed:
  Bus 001 Device 005: ID 058f:6377 Alcor Micro Corp. Multimedia Card Reader
  but in system - not displayed.
  When insert memory card - nothing happened (only green diod light)

  Ubuntu 9.04 amd64
  uname -a:
  Linux leolik-komp 2.6.28-11-generic #42-Ubuntu SMP Fri Apr 17 01:58:03 UTC
2009 x86_64 GNU/Linux