Skipped "x86/mm/pat: Fix L1TF stable backport for CPA" because that
would only be required if we had reverted "86/mm/pat: Ensure cpa->pfn
only contains page frame numbers" which upstream stable did in 4.4.104
but we did not. By sheer luck this failed to apply because of incorrect
use of tabs and spaces in our version. Not sure what the issues were
which led to the revert but if we ever have to we also need to pick up
this one.

Manual adaption of "ovl: Ensure upper filesystem supports d_type" due to delta
introduced by
"UBUNTU: SAUCE: overlay: add backwards compatible overlayfs format support V4".

** Description changed:

+ SRU Justification

-     SRU Justification
+     Impact:
+        The upstream process for stable tree updates is quite similar
+        in scope to the Ubuntu SRU process, e.g., each patch has to
+        demonstrably fix a bug, and each patch is vetted by upstream
+        by originating either directly from a mainline/stable Linux tree or
+        a minimally backported form of that patch. The 4.4.153 upstream stable
+        patch set is now available. It should be included in the Ubuntu
+        kernel as well.

-     Impact:
-        The upstream process for stable tree updates is quite similar
-        in scope to the Ubuntu SRU process, e.g., each patch has to
-        demonstrably fix a bug, and each patch is vetted by upstream
-        by originating either directly from a mainline/stable Linux tree or
-        a minimally backported form of that patch. The 4.4.153 upstream stable
-        patch set is now available. It should be included in the Ubuntu
-        kernel as well.
+        git://git.kernel.org/

-        git://git.kernel.org/
+     TEST CASE: TBD

-     TEST CASE: TBD
-
-        The following patches from the 4.4.153 stable release shall be
- applied:
+ The following patches from the 4.4.153 stable release shall be applied:
+ * x86/mm: Fix use-after-free of ldt_struct
+ * ovl: Ensure upper filesystem supports d_type
+ * ovl: Do d_type check only if work dir creation was successful
+ * ovl: warn instead of error if d_type is not supported
+ * Linux 4.4.153

  Xenial update to 4.4.153 stable release

Status in linux source package in Xenial:
  In Progress

Bug description: