** Changed in: linux (Ubuntu)

  Wireless signal extremely weak or not detected

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Hi Support,

  I'm Linux Mint newbie started using from LM v18. I'm using HP245
  series laptop with AMD A6-7310 APU & Wifi driver Realtek RTL8723BE.
  Currently I've migrated from Linux 18 (Sylvia) to Linux 19 (Tara) abt
  a month ago.

  I'm facing a WiFi signal problem whenever I've tried to upgrade to
  Kernel v4.15.0.33 or v4.15.0.34. The Wifi signal strength is either
  very weak & disconnects frequently or cannot be detected from very
  small distances (3-5 mtr). I've never had this issue till kernel
  v4.15.0.32 and everything was working fine and currently I had to
  downgrade or revert back to 4.15.0.32 again in order to receive signal
  to write this mail.

  Kindly resolve this error ASAP as I want to upgrade to the latest
  version.

  Regards,
  Joseph